PANTHEON users can keep a wide range of records for all their employees: full-time employees, part-time employees, external contractors, student employees, apprentices and interns, and previous employees. An employee file can be created for every employee at the company. It contains the employee’s personal information and other information that is important for the company (e.g. length of service, leave, absences, work time). This way, everything you’d like to know about your employees is recorded and stored in one place.
PANTHEON Features – Basic Human Resource Management
PANTHEON ERP Software is GDPR compliant
You can ensure compliance with GDPR personal data protection standards by locking down access to sensitive data through authorizations.
- Tracking employment records (length of service, anniversaries, LoS increase, etc. )
- Keep track of information about family members, foreign citizens, work permits, various ID cards
- Monitor leave (calculation, reports, history) using formulas or by entering leave (on the level of the company, positions, employees), and create all necessary documentation
- Monitor various absences such as sick leave, study leave, etc. (calendars, tables, reports)
- Keep track of hours worked, full integration with timekeeping devices
- Travel expenses
Do it faster, more flexible, and easier - do business electronically. Digitaze your business with PANTHEON and eBusiness services.
Datalab Tehnologije d.d.
Hajdrihova ulica 28c