PANTHEON Features – Complete Human Resource Management
The management of human resource – a largely overlooked area of business IT – occupies a special place in PANTHEON. The core of the module for human resource management consists of employee files.
PANTHEON users can keep a wide range of records on employees of all kinds: full-time employees, part-time employees, external contractors, student employees, apprentices and interns, and previous employees. Employee files are compiled and kept for each employee. The files contain personal information and information about family members and previous employment; users can view the history of an employee’s movements within the company and monitor the length of service, additional days paid leave, employee leave histories, medical examinations and other state-mandated information, and information about education and training and related costs.
The human resources module contains a special section with data on employee salaries, voluntary pension insurance and compulsory pension insurance including payment records, union membership and membership payment records, hours worked, and other key data which are used throughout the program.
For the needs of hiring new employees, the program includes a module for tracking the hiring process for vacancies. Information about candidates can be stored in the company database as employment seekers for future openings – completely compliant with GDPR.. A rating system is used to score job interviews and makes it possible to find the right candidate for the job. Information from the hiring process can easily be transferred to the employee files.
PANTHEON is GDPR compliant
You can ensure compliance with GDPR personal data protection standards by locking down access to sensitive data through authorizations. Taking advantage of Workflow notification features, you can always track and manage your employees’ and candidates’ consent.
- Employee register (reg. no., tax no., birth date, address, etc.)
- Employment record keeping (calculating length of service, anniversaries, etc.)
- Keeping records of family members, foreigners, work permits, various certificates, union memberships, vehicles, properties
- Keeping records of employee training (at official institutions and internally)
- Parameters for salary calculations (with a variety of useful fields for salary calculation formulas)
- Performance review
- Records of employees’ careers and progression within the company
- Records of awards and disciplinary actions
- Voluntary supplementary pension insurance and Compulsory supplementary pension insurance
- Module for systematizing positions
- Recording leave (calculations, reports, history) with formulas for calculating leave or by manual entry (company, position, employee level) and creating necessary decisions
- Records of absence, such as sick or study leave (calendar, table, report)
- Records of working hours and integration with different time registers
- Information about employees’ health
- HSW (records of certificates, protective equipment, employee documentation)
- Fixed assets duties
- Leave calculation and reports
- Encrypted decisions on annual leave can be sent to employees’ e-mails or exported
- Records of loans, debt enforcement, child support
- Legal registers (Standard classification of occupations, education levels, etc.)
- Event notifications (e.g. birth days of employees, contract expiration, medical examinations, HSW)
- Various forms
- Reports (standard reports, custom-built reports)
- Data export for various purposes (MS Word, Open office Write)
- Country-specific register imports from web services
- Tenders for vacancies (internally, online)
- Vacancy management
- Candidate lists and Europass import
- Interview management
- Printouts (interview invitations, acceptance/rejection notifications)
- Options to send mass e-mails to all candidates
Do it faster, more flexible, and easier - do business electronically. Digitaze your business with PANTHEON and eBusiness services.
Datalab Tehnologije d.d.
Hajdrihova ulica 28c