PANTHEON Features – Customs, Intrastat, SAD
PANTHEON ERP software supports complete customs operations. Type D customs warehouse and all required records are supported. As other modules, the customs warehouse module uses document types. The software supports multiple customs warehouses and any number of different legal transactions for each.
The basic principle of the customs warehouse module is ensuring records of receipt and issue through accompanying documents. You can use the simplified or expanded module depending on the needs of your company.
- The simplified model records only receipts and issues through single administrative documents (SADs). Each issue from the customs warehouse has to be registered, so that the goods from the customs warehouse can be released into free circulation or sold outside of the country’s borders.
- The expanded module supports customs approvals for weekly or monthly customs clearance. In such cases, one supplementary declaration has several issues or accounting records associated with it.
PANTHEON supports local clearance and self-declaration. You can also design and print out SADs. Additionally import declarations and SADs are supported as well as simplified import and export declarations. There are also several types of analyses and reports available, helping you track goods in customs warehouses.
- SAD and Intrastat report creation directly from invoices
- Group creation of SAD and Intrastat reports
- E-export of Intrastat reports to state agencies
- Supports customs warehouses of type A, B, C, AND D
- Receive and Issue from the customs warehouse
- Automatic accounting record creation
- Statement and origin tracking
- Complete customs records management
Do it faster, more flexible, and easier - do business electronically. Digitaze your business with PANTHEON and eBusiness services.
Datalab Tehnologije d.d.
Hajdrihova ulica 28c