PANTHEON Features – Service
Service functionalities are intended for users in the service industries and for users who issue warranties for the goods they sell.
The key characteristic of services is that receiving and issue must be balanced. Items received must also be issued or replaced with other items or closed with credit notes. For this reason, a warehouse for service claims has been predefined. At this warehouse, stock is tracked both by quantity and value.
Service orders are used to keep track of customer claims – receive returned articles for servicing and return them once repairs have been made, or replace them with different articles or issue a credit note, all with a single document. When goods are received for servicing, the program checks whether the goods were in fact purchased from the user’s company and whether they are still under warranty. Depending on whether the items are still under warranty or not, users can select billable or non-billable returns of customer claims.
Claims from Customers
- Supports primary services provided by the user
- Customer claims and claims to suppliers and service orders
- Warranty tracking
- Managing products by serial number, customer, and warranty period
- Overview of payables to customers
- Issue of replacement products
- Service claim invoicing
- Linking service orders and credit notes
Claims to Suppliers
Monitoring claims to suppliers, that is, for products sent back to suppliers, is done through issue documents for claims to suppliers, which are received back from the supplier through receiving documents, or are closed in the event that the supplier issues a credit note. The program also provides overviews of closed claims from customers and to suppliers and their contents.
- Create documents for sending claims to suppliers on the basis of received invoices and inventory
- Close service claims with replacement articles or by linking service claims to credit notes
- Reports of receivables from suppliers arising from claims
The Service module also includes billing for claims (solved and unsolved). Claims can be billed separately for claims from customers and claims to suppliers, or a combination of both.
Billing adjustment of service claims is used for periodic billing of service processes.
Do it faster, more flexible, and easier - do business electronically. Digitaze your business with PANTHEON and eBusiness services.
Datalab Tehnologije d.d.
Hajdrihova ulica 28c