Certification of PANTHEON Support & Sales Staff – 2nd term
According to the decision of the CSO and CEO of Datalab Tehnologije d. d., all Datalab Group certifications, effective 1 July.2020, will be conducted by HQ for both Datalab employees and partners.
Tests will be created by product managers or authorized employees.
Registration for the second term of certification is over. You can no longer register for the second term.
2nd term: 16 November – 30 November 2020. Schedule:
Monday, 16 November 2020:
- General, Registers, and System, 9:00
- Manufacturing, 11:30
- Orders, 14:00
Tuesday, 17 November 2020:
- Service, 9:00
- Payroll, 11:30
- Financials, 14:00
Monday, 23 November 2020:
- PAW, 9:00
- ZEUS, 11:30
- POSX, 14:00
Tuesday, 24 November 2020:
- Goods, 9:00
- Personnel, and Travel Management, 11:30
- e-Business System Administration, 14:00
Friday, 27 November 2020:
- VAT, 9:00
- ZEUS System, 11:30
- e-Business Basics, 14:00
Monday, 30 November 2020:
- ARES, 9:00
- Support (only for DL employees) and Sales, 11:30
- e-Business DEV, 14:00
Please register on second term as soon as possible. Don’t wait until the last moment. There will be no other terms in FY’21 (1 July 2020-30 June 2021).
Check your current certificates and competences:
- Certificates Report – https://partner.datalab.eu/Reports.aspx (Certificates_Report)
- Competency Report – https://partner.datalab.eu/Reports.aspx (CompetencyReport)
- Competency Dashbord (for whole team) – https://partner.datalab.eu/Home.aspx (TeamDL > Manage Team > Members and Partners data > Tab: Competency – view by new rules for DL team or selected parter)
Employees (DL and partners) will be able to check competences for them self’s. MDs will be able to check competences and certificates for their teams/Country.
Certification execution – online – COVID-19 situation
Certification will be conducted only by HQ. Candidates (partners and employees) will take the certification tests online in a system specially designed by HQ.
Registration info and guidelines:
Clicking the ‘Register’ button will direct you to our PartnerSite where you can complete the registration process. The menu TeamDL | Knowledge | Education & Certification contains the following information:
- Enroll – Complete the registration process for a webinar, event, or certification.
- Review – Check your registrations for webinars, events, and certifications.
- Results – Check the results of certification.
You can register for the certification until the end of the registration period – 6 November 2020 for the 2st term. If you decide not to attend the certification after registering, please let us know in writing by 6 November 2020 at email@example.com. If you cancel your registration after the deadline or fail to attend the certification, we will still have to charge you for 100% of the cost of certification/module/person.
All certifications are billable. Once you confirm your application, you accept all terms, payment terms and rules arising from the certification.
Rules and Regulations
Competencies and rules for certification have changed. The threshold for passing the test (for main subject matter) has been raised to 75%, and the certificates will remain valid for 24 months. The questions will be multiple-choice (a., b., c., d., etc.). The new Rules on Certification have been posted here: https://www.datalab.si/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/NEW_RULES_REGULATIONS_CERTIFICATION_FY21_DESIGNED_EN.pdf
All certifications are billable. Please check your local certification prices on:
- SI – https://www.datalab.si/cenik-storitev-in-podpore/
- HR – https://www.datalab.hr/cjenik-usluga-i-podrske/
- BA – https://www.datalab.ba/cjenovnik-usluga-i-podrske/
- SR – https://www.datalab.rs/cenovnik-usluga-i-podrske/
- MK – https://www.datalab.com.mk/cenovnik-i-uslugi-na-poddrska/
In order for the certificates to be acknowledged, the partner has to ensure the certification of their employees on the territory of that Datalab sub where the partner company has its registered head office.
Test sheet content – Confidential information
- Test sheet content and all certification related content and info si Datalab Confidential Information.
- Any share of information (without prior written consent of the Corporate Head of DCD or DL BOARD) related to certification (tests, test content, images, solutions etc) is considered as violation of Datalab rules and disclosure of Datalab confidential data and information’s.
- All dedicated person who are in charge for test sheet (preparing test sheets, proofing them or translating them etc) are obligate to not disclosure Confidential info to any third parties inside Datalab or outside.
- All dedicated person who are in charge for test sheet are responsible for damages from violations and disclosure of Confidential Information.
- Violators will be dealt in accordance with the provisions of the Datalab Management Board and sanctions will be defined and implemented.