This year, Datalab staff and Partner certification will take place in two terms. The first term will be executed between 25 October 2023 and 1 December 2023 on the following dates:
- 25 October 2023
- 27 October 2023
- 7 November 2023
- 9 November 2023
- 20 November 2023
- 23 November 2023
- 27 November 2023
- 29 November 2023
- 1 December 2023
1. Check your current certificates and competencies before the registration
Competency Dashboard (for the whole team, available only to managers)
- https://partner.datalab.eu/Home.aspx (TeamDL | Manage Team | Members and Partners data | Tab: Competency – view available for managers for DL team or selected partner) or
- Datalab managers on INTRA HERE
2. Registration info and guidelines
The schedule of certifications and enrolling is available on the Partner Site. The menu TeamDL | Knowledge | Education & Certification contains the following information:
- Enroll – Complete the registration process for a webinar, event, or certification
- Checkout – Complete the checkout from training or certification (will be available soon)
- Review – Check your registrations for webinars, events, and certifications
- Results – Check certification results
If you cancel your registration after that deadline or fail to attend the certification, we will still have to charge you 100% of the cost of certification/module/person.
All certifications are billable. Once you confirm your application, you accept all terms, payment terms and rules arising from the certification.
3. Rules and Regulations
Competencies and rules for certification have changed. You now have the possibility to renew your competencies that you have previously achieved.
Partners please check your local certification prices for renewal and new attempts at these local links:
- SI – https://www.datalab.si/cenik-storitev-in-podpore/
- HR – https://www.datalab.hr/cjenik-usluga-i-podrske/
- BA – https://www.datalab.ba/cjenovnik-usluga-i-podrske/
- SR – https://www.datalab.rs/cenovnik-usluga-i-podrske/
- MK – https://www.datalab.com.mk/cenovnik-i-uslugi-na-poddrska/
5. Exam sheet content – Confidential information
Exam sheet content and all certification related content and info is Datalab Confidential Information.
- Any share of information (without prior written consent of the Corporate Head of DCD or DL BOARD) related to certification (exams, exam content, images, solutions, etc.) is considered as a violation to Datalab rules and disclosure of Datalab confidential data and information.
- All dedicated persons who are in charge of exams (preparing exam sheets, proofing or translating them, etc.) are under the obligation not to disclose any confidential information to any third parties inside Datalab or outside.
- All dedicated persons in charge of exams are responsible for damage from violations and the disclosure of confidential information.
- Violations will be dealt with in accordance with the provisions of the Datalab Management Board and sanctions will be defined and implemented.