e-Business Webinar – 6-7 August 2020
The registration option has expired. A recording of the webinar will be available shortly.
We are organizing a 2-day e-Business webinar/video conference. We will present all widgets in detail, give examples on how to prepare new ones, how to change existing ones, and more.
Registration deadline: 4 August 2020
Registration fee: The webinar will be free of charge for all implementers in the Datalab Group and partners, as agreed with the Datalab CEO.
Presenter: Mr. Andrej Marinič, Product Manager – System
Schedule and content:
Day 1: 6 August 2020, 10:00-12:00
Part 1 (10:00-10:45)
- e-Business Basics
- Documentation Form
- Document Editor
- Documents in Detail (Links, Metadata, Files, Logs)
- Settings Transfer
Part 2 (11:15-12:00)
- e-Business System Administration
- Administration Panel -> Documentation (Wizards, Overview)
- Administration Panel -> Storage (Settings, Transfer, Logs)
- Administration Panel -> Mailboxes (Settings, Transfer, Logs)
- Workflow: Transfer, Integration, Settings: DMS Components (Basics)
Day 2: 7 August 2020, 10:00-12:00
- e-Business DEV
- Data Structures (Tables, Relationships)
- WF Components: Presentation of Individual Components, Linking Components, Changing Existing Workflows
- ARES Support for DMS
You can register for the event until the end of the registration period – 4 August 2020. After this deadline, it will exceptionally be possible to register by sending an inquiry via e-mail to email@example.com. If you decide not to attend after registering, please let us know in writing by 4 August 2020 at the latest. If you cancel your registration after the deadline or fail to attend the event, we will still have to charge you for 100% of the cost share/person.