PANTHEON DEV/Support Summit, 9 & 10 November 2021
Join us at the regional summit of PANTHEON DEV (PMs) and PANTHEON support staff and developers. We will present important topics and novelties in PANTHEON.
- Location: Video conference (live stream)*
- Date and schedule: 9 and 10 November 2021.
- Registration deadline: 29 October 2021
- Who is the summit intended for: PANTHEON support & implementation staff (Datalab, partners) and Developers (Datalab, partners)
- The summit will be held in Croatian/Serbian.
Time schedule and content
Time schedule and content can be found at THIS LINK.
Rules of the game
- Attendance fee: free of charge*
- The goal is to promote the exchange of information and best practices as well as to ensure that new features are mastered as fast as possible.
*Note for attendance fee – partner companies and Datalab employees:
- Only partner companies with a valid partnership agreement may participate at regional meetings/summits.
- 1st-day participation: PANTHEON Supporters and Developers with a valid Development competence may attend the 1st day of the summit for free. For partners/DL employees without a valid Development competence, there is an attendance fee: 90 EUR + VAT/person.
- 2nd-day participation: Only PANTHEON Supporters and Developers with at least one valid competence in Goods Management or Accounting and Finance may attend the summit for free. For partners/DL employees without valid at least one competence listed, there is an attendance fee: 90 EUR + VAT/person.
Clicking on the ‘Register’ button will direct you to our PartnerSite where you can complete the registration process. In the menu TeamDL | Knowledge | Education & Certification select:
- Enroll – Complete the registration process for the DEV and Support Summit. Select: Education: PANTHEON DEV/Support Summit @ Nov 9 2021
You can register for the summit until the end of the registration period – 29 October 2021. After this deadline, it will only exceptionally be possible to register by sending an inquiry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide not to attend after registering, please let us know in writing by 29 October 2021 at the latest. If you cancel your registration after the deadline or fail to attend the summit, we will still have to charge you 100% of the attendance fee.