https://www.datalab.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/bigstock-Group-Of-Smiling-Business-Peop-345390460.jpg 1867 2800 blazka_datalab https://www.datalab.si/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Pantheon-2x.png blazka_datalab2021-10-06 11:55:262022-06-24 16:50:28RLS Webinar, 28 June 2022
RLS Webinar, 28 June 2022
Applications are closed. For more info email@example.com, BR Datalab
Join us at the regional summit of PANTHEON DEV (PMs) and PANTHEON support staff and developers webinar. We will present important topic – RLS (Row Level Security) and aswer on your questions.
- Location: Video conference (live stream)*
- Date and schedule: 28.06.2022
- Registration deadline: 21.06.2022
- Who is the webinar intended for: PANTHEON support & implementation staff (Datalab, partners) and Developers (Datalab, partners)
- The summit will be held in Croatian/Serbian.
Time schedule and lecturer
- Time: 10:00 – 11:30
- Lecturer: Mr. Andrej Marinič, Datalab Tehnologije d.d.
Rules of the game
- Attendance fee: free of charge*
- The goal is to promote the exchange of information and best practices as well as to ensure that new features are mastered as fast as possible.
*Note for attendance fee – partner companies:
- Only partner companies with a valid partnership agreement may participate at regional meetings/summits.
Clicking on the ‘Register’ button will direct you to our PartnerSite where you can complete the registration process. In the menu TeamDL | Knowledge | Education & Certification select:
- Enroll – Complete the registration process for the PANTHEON Web Services International Webinar.
You can register for the Webinar until the end of the registration period – 21 June 2022. After this deadline, it will only exceptionally be possible to register by sending an inquiry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide not to attend after registering, please let us know in writing by 21 June 2022 at the latest.
Terms and content changes*: Content, terms, location and other information related to events, summits, webinars, and boot camps is subject to change. If such changes are made, you will be notified accordingly.