PANTHEON Sales and Marketing Summit, 30 June 2021 at 10:00
Join us for the Sales and Marketing Summit for PANTHEON salespeople and marketing managers.
- Location/form of summit: Video conference
- Date: 30 June 2021 (1 day)
- Schedule: 10:00–11:30
- Registration deadline: 22 June 2021
- Who do we expect at the meeting?
- Datalab sales (expected)
- Heads of Marketing (expected)
- MDs (expected)
- Heads of USD (recommended)
- MDs partner companies (expected)
- The summit will be held in Croatian/Serbian.
- Presenters: The sales and marketing summit will be led by Ambrož Jarc, CSO, and Maja Fujan, VP Marketing, Datalab Tehnologije d.d.
Some of the topics and highlights
- Products and roadmaps,
- Sales guidelines and focus for H1 FY’22,
- Examples of best practice,
- Marketing activities and statistics / results overview for FY’21 and focus for FY’22,
- And other.
Rules of the game
- Datalab employees and partner salespeople who have achieved Sales competence and have attained the Senior Salesman title (with an average passing score of over 75%) – Free of charge (without attendance fee)
- Others (without status and a passing score of over 75%) – attendance fee of 45 EUR/person + VAT*.
Note for partner companies and their employees:
- Only partner companies with a valid partnership agreement may participate at regional meetings/summits.
- The registration fee conditions are defined in the above-listed point (Costs/attendance fee).
You can register for the summit until the end of the registration period, i. e. 22 June 2021. After this deadline, it will only be possible to exceptionally register by sending an inquiry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you decide not to attend after registering, please let us know in writing by 22 June 2021 at the latest. If you cancel your registration after the deadline or fail to attend the summit, we will still have to charge you for 100% of the attendance fee*. Changes are only possible exceptionally because the organizer has to cover organization costs related to the event.