https://www.datalab.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/bigstock-Group-Of-Smiling-Business-Peop-345390460.jpg 1867 2800 blazka_datalab https://www.datalab.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/PANTHEON_logo_25years_web_dark-5.png blazka_datalab2020-07-23 09:59:422020-08-21 08:11:55POS X Webinar
POS X Webinar
POS X Webinar – 21 August 2020
The registration option has expired. A recording of the webinar will be available shortly.
We are organizing a POS X webinar.We will present all widgets in detail, give examples on how to prepare new ones, how to change existing ones, and more.
Registration deadline: 19 August 2020
Registration fee: The webinar will be free of charge for all implementers in the Datalab Group and partners, as agreed with the Datalab CEO.
Presenter: Mr. Robert Knez, Product Manager – POS
Duration: 9:00 – 12:00
- Overview of Cash Register Types
- Standard POS Cash Register
- Touchscreen Cash Register
- Using Orders and Visual Table Display
- Cash Register Configuration and Settings
- Editor for Touchscreen Functions and other Operations
- Personalized Cash Register for Various Types of Businesses
- Cash Register Closure
- Cash Register Synchronization
Clicking the ‘Register’ button will direct you to our PartnerSite where you can complete the registration process. The menu TeamDL | Knowledge | Education & Certification contains the following information:
- Enroll – Complete the registration process for a webinar, event, or certification.
- Review – Check your registrations for webinars, events, and certifications.
- Results – Check the results of certification.
You can register for the event until the end of the registration period – 19 August 2020. After this deadline, it will exceptionally be possible to register by sending an inquiry via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you decide not to attend after registering, please let us know in writing by 19 August 2020 at the latest. If you cancel your registration after the deadline or fail to attend the event, we will still have to charge you for 100% of the cost share/person.