https://www.datalab.eu/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/bigstock-Group-Of-Smiling-Business-Peop-345390460.jpg 1867 2800 blazka_datalab https://www.datalab.si/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Pantheon-2x.png blazka_datalab2020-07-23 09:12:232020-08-27 11:32:04ZEUS Webinar
ZEUS Webinar – 27-28 August 2020
The registration option has expired. A recording of the webinar will be available shortly.
We are organizing a ZEUS webinar/video conference. We will present all widgets in detail, give examples on how to prepare new ones, how to change existing ones, and more.
Registration deadline: 25 August 2020
Registration fee: The webinar will be free of charge for all implementers in the Datalab Group and partners, as agreed with the Datalab CEO.
Presenter: Mr. Gašper Petelin, Product Manager – ZEUS and Mr. Siniša Ničetin, Assistant Product Manager – ZEUS
Duration: 12:00 – 15:00
- Creating Plans, Analysis, Utilizing the Ad-Hoc Panel for Planning
- Creating Ad-Hoc Analyses, Using Ad-Hoc Analyses, Using Integrated Ad-Hoc Analyses
- Using OLAP Analyses
- Cube Processing
- Environment Configuration for OLAP Analysis Utilization (Server Setup, User Setup, etc.)
- ZEUS Reports
- Creating Reports, Preview, Export
- Creating Dashboard Components
- Creating Dashboards, Using Analysis Data, Transfer to Ad-Hoc Analysis
- Shortcut Parameters
- Creating Shortcut Parameters for Automatic Execution
Clicking the ‘Register’ button will direct you to our PartnerSite where you can complete the registration process. The menu TeamDL | Knowledge | Education & Certification contains the following information:
- Enroll – Complete the registration process for a webinar, event, or certification.
- Review – Check your registrations for webinars, events, and certifications.
- Results – Check the results of certification.
You can register for the event until the end of the registration period – 25 August 2020. After this deadline, it will exceptionally be possible to register by sending an inquiry via e-mail to email@example.com. If you decide not to attend after registering, please let us know in writing by 25 August 2020 at the latest. If you cancel your registration after the deadline or fail to attend the event, we will still have to charge you for 100% of the cost share/person.