PANTHEON Features – Accounting and Finance
PANTHEON accounting supports a general ledger with subsidiary accounts and automatic and manual posting of business events Most posts are created automatically using predefined templates. Subsidiary accounting ledgers are completely integrated with the general ledger, so data does not need to be reentered. Posting is made even easier through the use of distribution keys based on previously defined templates.
A basic chart of accounts is already included in the program, which can be supplemented or changed, as can predefined automatic posting templates. Using PANTHEON is precise, fast, and tailored to your needs.
- Create any number of journal entry types with default posting settings
- Subsidiary accounting ledgers are completely integrated with the general ledger, so data does not need to be reentered.
- Automatic posting of invoices received and issued, the VAT account, payroll, trips and other personal receipts, manufacturing and material consumption
- Subsidiary accounts in local and foreign currencies
- Overviews of all posts in the general ledger/subsidiary accounts with filtering by a number of criteria: account, date, document type, partner, document number, and many more
- Automatically transfer or post to a new chart of accounts when the chart of accounts is changed and simultaneously create a journal entry
- Automatic closing of classes 4 and 7 and preparation of a journal entry
- Create a journal entry for the close of the fiscal year and an opening entry for the new fiscal year
- Create detailed and summary daily journals by journal entry number, date criteria, account, and person responsible, and in domestic and foreign currencies
- Create account card reports using a number of criteria: for a single account or a range of accounts, posting data, VAT date, document, local or foreign currency or both, various types of reports
- Create reports on short-term receivables and payables incurred through dealings with non-residents for the central bank
- Create reports for state financial institutions
- Summary reports of unbalanced journal entries and automatic posting and various other overviews for checking posts
- Create trial balances for any account or range of accounts and for any period (analytical by individual accounts, by synthetic accounts, groups of accounts, or classes).
- Predefined trial balance overviews that can be modified
- Trial balance overviews by departments and cost centers, comparisons of periods
- Automatically export trial balance reports, income statements and profit and loss statements to the state agency for public records.
- Monitor revenues and costs by individual cost centers (projects)
- All documents in the program (orders, invoices, trips, payroll) support tracking by cost centers
- Cost center analysis including profit/loss statements and balance sheets
- Automatic posting of accruals/deferrals
The financial reports module contains predefined templates and formulas that can be used to create a number of different summary reports and income statements using a range of criteria: periods, departments, cost centers. Reports can also be used to compare individual periods, and can be prepared in domestic and foreign currencies.
The summary reports module is extremely useful, and can be used to identify which journal entries are not balanced and posts that do not match up. The program supports the closing of accounts of classes 4 and 7 by departments and cost centers, and automatically prepares journal entries for posting to the general ledger. The year-end menu can be used to automatically create closing and opening journal entries for the fiscal year.
PANTHEON also provides consolidated accounting data that supports the consolidation of accounting data in accounting statements. Consolidated accounting statements are formed by taking the individual accounting statements of consolidated companies and making the required consolidation adjustments. Consolidation is prepared by an authorized company, which reads the posts that fit the date criteria to prepare a consolidated financial statement.
Subsidiary accounts are the basis for the calculation of late interest for customers, and summary calculations for suppliers. You can create custom interest calculations for individual business partners.
The Reminder module facilitates the creation and distribution of reminders for overdue payments. Created reminders can be printed or sent via e-mail.
When enforcing claims from habitual non-payers, you can use the Collections module. Use it to monitor the communication with and promised payments from habitual non-payers. If a collection is unsuccessful, you can create an application for enforcement and file it electronically.
Creation of Electronic Payment Orders and Bank Statement Import
You don’t have to enter any payments manually into a banking program or manually post a bank statement. The entire exchange is done through ISO SEPA XML files.
Direct Link with Banking Programs and Balance Overview
If your business requires quick responses to customer payments, you can link PANTHEON with your banking program and use PANTHEON to track payments you receive and make.
Loans and Leases
Manage received and taken loans and leases. Prepare reports about leases for state financial institutions.
Everything accountants can do on a single database, they can do on several databases at once: automatic posting, summary overview creation, etc.
Do it faster, more flexible, and easier - do business electronically. Digitaze your business with PANTHEON and eBusiness services.
Datalab Tehnologije d.d.
Hajdrihova ulica 28c