PANTHEON Features – Fixed Assets
- The fixed assets module of PANTHEON is used to record business events linked to the procurement, use, and depreciation of fixed assets.
- The fixed assets register contains all data about each individual fixed asset and its activation and any changes it undergoes before being removed from service. Histories of all fixed assets can always be easily accessed.
- Besides depreciation reports, there are reports of changes caused by the downward or upward revaluation of the fixed asset.
- Changes of the location of each fixed asset can be tracked using data on business partners and changes in fixed asset assignments can be tracked in connection with data about employees. Records of repairs and scheduled servicing can also be kept for fixed assets that are used as office equipment.
- Depreciation calculations can be made for select fixed assets or for all fixed assets, and this information is automatically copied to the register. The program calculates depreciation on the basis of changes due to downward or upward revaluation.
- The posting of all fixed asset events to the general ledger is done automatically using the predefined accounts in the Depreciation Categories register or Fixed Assets register. You have the option to post fixed assets by department and cost center.
- Searching the Fixed Assets register is easy and transparent with a number of available search criteria. Tracking of fixed asset inventory is made even easier through the integration of barcode scanners with the program. With PANTHEON, fixed assets and small tools can also be automatically copied from receiving documents to the Fixed Assets and Small Tools registers.
- Automatically copy fixed assets and small tools from receiving documents to the Fixed Assets and Small Tools registers
- Copy functions make it easy to enter identical fixed assets in the register by copying existing entries
- Manage fixed assets by department and cost center
- Downward and upward revaluations, and removal of fixed assets
- Fixed asset liquidation with prior removal of upward or downward revaluation
- Create print-outs for fixed assets or for the Fixed Assets or Small Tools register. Reports of register structure, liquidated fixed assets, and inventory count sheets
- Automatic fixed asset depreciation calculation for all fixed assets or for individual fixed assets, for user-specified time periods (monthly, yearly); simultaneous depreciation calculation by procurement accounts, by upward revaluation accounts, or by impairment accounts
- Depreciation calculation reports using a number of criteria: by accounts, by depreciation categories, by inventory numbers, by departments and cost centers
- Easily restore depreciation calculations or set the previous balance
- Automatically post changes to the Fixed Assets and Small Tools register and depreciation calculations
- Take inventory of fixed assets using barcode scanners and import data to the program for further processing
- Full documentation management
- Track repairs and regular maintenance
- Assign/release fixed assets to and from employees
- Automatically read stock or partial stock levels for a warehouse
- Easily enter inventory in the program
- Automatically create inventory surplus and shortage documents
- Create price change documents, automatic stock adjustment and posting
Do it faster, more flexible, and easier - do business electronically. Digitaze your business with PANTHEON and eBusiness services.
Datalab Tehnologije d.d.
Hajdrihova ulica 28c